Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on

help please



How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on myspace music?

can you buy Frogstomp! and rip it and apply?



How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on myspace music?

Go to www.projectplaylist.com, create an account and add the song you want to the playlist and then post the link they give you into your profile! It's really easy to do and a lot of people are getting into it.



How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on myspace music?

I made a myspace music account and added all the music I wanted to have on my myspace on the profile. You would need to have MP3 files for the song you wanted to add though. You can also search the artist and see if other people have made mock profiles for the artist and added the song you wanted.



How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on myspace music?

www.myflashfetish.com



www.profilepitstop.com



www.projectplaylist.com



How do I get Silverchair's "Tommorow" as my myspace song when it isn't listen on myspace music?

Very sorry for the wrong catagory but I had this typed out in answer to your previous question, which was resolved before I could post this, and didn't want to delete it:



Question:



What do you think of the CFR and its agenda to obliterate the US Sovereignty?



My opinion of the C.F.R.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_...



It is a carry over from days long ago when there was a distinct line between the wealthy elite classes of people and all the rest of society.



The wealthy elite inter-married into each others families to assure their kids could enjoy the benifits of being wealthy.



The mindset taught to the kids was/is we are a superior class of people because of our wealth and as a family have to protect that wealth,,,,with a distinct disregard for those less fortunate money-wise then themselves.



The USA's expansionist movement is mostly backed by C.F.R. companies %26amp; corporations. {see URL above} They also back most of the Presidential candidates, to insure their current wealth producing policies are kept intact and expanded. {NAFTA, etc.}



They and their lacky's have partially succeeded in destroying the guidelines set forth in the U. S. Constitution, {to protect American Soveriegnety} by pouring money into non-patriotic-American candidates election funds to expand their wealth producing empire, at the cost of human blood, sweat, %26amp; tears!



The very wise, American founders had already seen this happen in many countries, in Europe through-out the ages,,,,,and spent about 15 years devising a set of laws, called the U.S. Constitution, to try to give "ALL" people a chance at overall wealth sharing, instead of the select few.



This early American wealth sharing system created the wealthiest ,most powerful, highest standard of living, country the world had ever seen.



Presidential candidate Ron Paul, a history expert, would simply like to set America back on it's Constitutionally intended course of, Liberty, Justice, and yes "Shared" wealth for all!



Thank you for the question.



**************************************...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server