Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

Not knowing what type of music you are into, just pick your favorite song, go the artist's page and click the add button on their player. The song is then on your page!



And for the person who suggested imeem, myspace no longer allows imeem players to be added. Some profiles DO have it, but as soon as they update their profile it will come off.



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

Whatever you like it to be. Pick something that fits you, or pick you favorite song. I don't really know your tastes that well so I can't give a specific song. ;p



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

Fluorescent Adolescent by the Arctic Monkeys ! Trust me !



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

try imeem.com or try to pick the song that u like from the music section of myspace.



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

i recommend Breathless from The Corrs



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

Make a jukebox,you get to pick out a lot of songs,go to myprojectplaylist.com and build you tunes up,you have to listen to the whole song,some are not complete,not many,you add the songs by looking up a band,it will show you a bunch of songs by that band and click add to playlist,or you can look it up by the song!Copy the code for your jukebox and paste it on your page!Once you have copied it to your page,you can add more songs or delete songs and the site automatically updates your jukebox!



I need a new myspace song. what should it be?

If your music is a dumb as your questions then what about a deaf guy singing? Learn things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server