Sunday, December 6, 2009

What should I have as a Myspace song?

what ever you like to listen to.



What should I have as a Myspace song?

"YMCA" by The Village People.



What should I have as a Myspace song?

Why do you want others to choose your song no one knows what you like you should pick what you like and maybe a song that you feel like it has something to do with you like hey this song is like my life



good luck on finding the song you want



What should I have as a Myspace song?

stronger by kanye west



What should I have as a Myspace song?

i had fergie big girls don't cry! i love that song but it depends on what kind of music you are into! s



What should I have as a Myspace song?

big girls don't cry, by fergie.



:]



ironic part is, it makes me cry.



p.s-the girl above me didn't have her answer on here when i started typing mine!! coooool.



What should I have as a Myspace song?

i have 'Skinhead Skinhead' by Skrewdriver on mine. what kind of music do you like? if you're sickenly trendy and whatnot try something by Kanye West or Fall Out Boy. If you're not a robot, then put whatever the hell you want.



What should I have as a Myspace song?

"Bubbly" by Colbie Calliat. It's fun and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server