Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need a myspace song?

I would really like Back in Your Head by Tegan and Sara but my friend already has it and I want to be unique. So something similar would be great!



I need a myspace song?

Roses by Meg %26amp; Dia is a really good song. They're somewhat like Tegan and Sara, but they have more of a rock/alternative sound, as opposed to indie pop.



Meg %26amp; Dia's myspace:



http://myspace.com/megdia



Lyrics:



Turn around there's those eyes again.



Turn around fake indifference and I.



Watch their cold, dark silhouettes disappear.



A hundred bodies fill this room.



And all their faces overdone.



Pain is foreign, foreign to us.



I don't even know you.



You won't even know I'm gone.



Was it something I did wrong?



Roses, roses cold.



Roses, roses sold out.



Turn around reds and whites again.



I'd sell my kicks for one more low tar.



Fevers hand in hand with shoelace bracelets.



Why are some girls so naive?



He didn't unbutton your blouse to see.



A better view of your heart.



Oh yeah, can't blame you for trying.



I don't even know you.



You won't even know I'm gone.



Was it something I did wrong?



Roses, roses cold.



Roses, roses sold out.



Sing it soft.



Make it slow.



Apples parachute



the boys back down.



Fill it up.



Overflow.



A new, improved modern way to feel.



I don't even know you.



You won't even know I'm gone.



Was it something I did wrong?



I need a myspace song?

Sometimes if you like a song, you should type in the title... it comes up then, people are sneaky (such as myself) and make music accounts and up load the songs we cant find and want on there...



umm I always love the song 17 by ladytron...



I need a myspace song?

how about in stead of putting songs on that are like no linger popluar....but still good,,



like once like 2 months ago i put "sugar, sugar" on by the archies



and right now i have"hey mickey" by bewitched



and about a week ago i put "california Blur" by Echo jet just because NONE of friends now them,,,and i got tons of comments about it cause no one had ever heard of the band or song, so it made me unique...



hope i helped



I need a myspace song?

check out the spinto band or the mosquitos. they both are indie bands and have creative sounds. i really like mosquitos..ele or rainsong....really neat music. please go check them out



I need a myspace song?

look them up on myspace



myspace.com/jamesonlarsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server