Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Putting a song on MySpace?

Does it have to be a song found on the MySpace Music pages, or is that just the easiest way to do it? The song I want isn't listed on the band's page, but I know I can find it somewhere else. How do I put a song on my page that is not found on the MySpace music pages? As in, what format does it have to be in and when steps do I have to take?



Putting a song on MySpace?

I'm assuming you want it as your Background music - for it to play when ppl vist your page,



I use a site that u can upload ur own music too ( you do have to have them downloaded to ur computer first) and they've got a few differnt ipod's to choose from and a cpl other music players to choose from you upload ur songs, and then get the code and paste it on ur my space i've never used a song that was on myspace bands or nething i use my own



http://www.myflashfetish.com/



is where i got mine from it was easy to upload songs to thier site, and to put them on the music player i chose



and it was all free



Putting a song on MySpace?

You go to have is the artist or band myspace page. At the time it says music. type the artists band name in the search box. they will have list of some of their songs. you will see add click it. there will than be another box that says add to profile click yes. Report It



Putting a song on MySpace?

check out www.projectplaylist.com. you can choose your own songs and put a player on your profile



Putting a song on MySpace?

yes it has to be from mysapce



and you cant make ur own band and add it cuz thats illegal



so now u have to wait for the band to add it!



good luck with that



Putting a song on MySpace?

you look for the music artist true profile like for instance myspace.com/avrillavigne and the will be songs on the profile that you can listen to and it will say add next to it soooo u click that to add it to ur pro



Putting a song on MySpace?

email me and ill find you song on myspace for you or somewhere else! What song is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server