Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace, not letting me download a song?

There is a song on myspace that I really want on my ipod and its not available anywhere else. The download button is not disabled and alot of people have already downloaded it but when I click on download nothing happens. The artist even posted a bulletin telling people to download his song so I know it's possible.



Myspace, not letting me download a song?

i doubt that there is no that song anywhere else



try soulseek thats a program for dl w/chatrooms where u go n can ask ppl if they have that song



try some torrents



whats that song anyways maybe i have it ;)



Myspace, not letting me download a song?

try using firefox



using a "Bad" browser may not allow it.



if that fails, try searching the song on g2p.org or search it at "http://www.searchftps.com"



it may be on bittorrent.



Also, posting the song itself may help as some people (*cough*) will be more then happy to find and post the song elsewhere for you



Myspace, not letting me download a song?

try lime wire



Myspace, not letting me download a song?

Left Click



Save Target as.



I hope I helped



ANd now will you help me,



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server